*We do not access or collect any personal files (i.e. – documents, pictures, videos, music) for any reason, at any time.
* We do not collect any financial information. All financial information is collected by our merchant services provider and is not disclosed to anyone under any circumstances.
* We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
* With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
Repairs will be made on-site when possible however many repairs require extensive diagnostic and testing to ensure proper operation which need to be completed in our shop. We charge a $25 diagnostic fee if it is decided that repair costs or time outweigh the value of the PC. In the event that we are unable to fix your PC, you will not be charged.
Many repairs and upgrades include a warranty on parts and/or labor. Warranty information will be provided on your invoice. Please keep your invoice to take advantage of any warranties.
Please note that our “Virus Removal” service is guaranteed but not warrantied. We guarantee the removal of all malicious software upon delivery of your PC. We do not provide any warranty for virus removal services.
All systems are shipped via UPS Ground 3-
If there is a hardware failure which requires the system to be returned to us for service the following terms apply:
Up to 30 days from invoice date – Excel Custom PC will pay shipping charges both ways.
Up to 1 year from invoice date – Excel Custom PC will pay RETURN shipping charges.
Every shipping charge thereafter must be payed by the consumer.
Excel Custom PC is not responsible for damages that occur during shipping, We recommend purchasing additional insurance.
We try to provide the best customer experience by offering quality products and services. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your new system, we would like the opportunity to work with you to resolve your issues and ensure that your experience with us leaves you delighted. In the event that you still wish to return your system, here are a few things you should know.
* You may return your new system up to 14 days from the date of invoice. After 14 days, no returns will be allowed or accepted. All sales on software items are final.
* Excel Custom PC will not accept returns of any desktop computer more than 14 days after you receive the shipment.
* To return any merchandise, call our customer service department and provide the invoice number, item description, and serial number(s). The returned merchandise must include it’s original packaging, manuals, and all accessories.
* You are responsible for shipping the system back to Excel Custom PC and for the costs associated with that shipment.
* It is important that you return everything on your order, and that it is in its original packaging.
* Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
* Return the products in their original packaging, in as-
* Customer must package the products properly. Excel Custom PC is NOT responsible for any damage to the products during transit by the shipping company. Damaged items are not eligible for warranty. All electronic parts should be wrapped in anti-
* We suggest that customers obtain a receipt of any packages shipped back to us. Excel Custom PC is NOT responsible for any package lost during shipping.
* Shipping and handling and rush charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
* For permanent returns, a credit will be issued when the item is received back for the amount that the item was sold for MINUS THE SHIPPING COST and RESTOCKING FEE. All products returned for credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No returns or exchanges on physically damaged products. In no circumstance, will a return for credit will be accepted after 14 days of shipping of a product.
* Special note for customers buying system with an Operation System (OS) : If you need to return the system for any reason, we cannot take a return of OS. Please keep the Operating System’s CD and the key sticker. This is because of the licensing constraints placed by Software Vendors.
Limitation of Liability
Excel Custom PC is not responsible for damages or costs that are the result of accidents, misuse, disaster, or abuse of your computer. Modifications, overclocking, BIOS or firmware updates, or repairs made to your system by anyone other than Excel Custom PC will void your warranty if not cleared through an Excel Custom PC representative. Most modifications will be approved, but we need this aspect of control in order to prevent unnecessary damage. If it has been determined that damages occured as a result of what is listed above, you will be responsible for payment of all parts and labor. Excel Custom PC is not responsible for any losses or complications (including data loss) that arise as a result of a computer failure or a delay in the production or repair of your system. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS EXCEL CUSTOM PC LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EVEN IF INFORMED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY: 1) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES; 2) LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA; 3) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR ANY ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; 4) LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.